FUNDRAISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What follows is a list of terms and conditions for users setting up, managing and contributing to fundraising pages on this website.
- Ensure that any content that is uploaded (including photographs) is not obscene, offensive, defamatory, racist or discriminatory to any group and does not breach any law or regulation or any intellectual property rights of a third party or any right or duty owed to a third party. (NB: copyright owner’s written permission from the owner must be obtained for any copyright protected material prior to it being used on this site)
- Not use the site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, any interruption, damage or any other impairment to the site or access to the site
- Not use the site to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation
- Not use the site to send spam email or junk email
- Not use the site for any kind of competition or forwarding scheme
- Not use the site for any criminal, negligent or unlawful purpose (including but not limited to defrauding others into releasing passwords, harmful or malicious destruction of data, injection of computer viruses, intentional invasion of privacy, password cracking or denial-of-service attacks)
- Not attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the site or to bypass the network firewall
- Not use any part of the site which you are not authorised to use or devise ways to circumvent security in order to access part of the site which you are not authorised to access. (This includes but is not limited to scanning networks with the intent to breach and/or evaluate security, whether or not the intrusion results in access.)
In the event that you become aware of any content which breaches any of the above rules, please notify us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Rare Cancers Australia Ltd reserves the right to remove any content from any page without notice at its sole discretion.
ONLINE DONATIONS SUMMARY
Please note that all monies donated to Rare Cancers Australia Limited are used charitably at the discretion of the RCA Board of Directors. The wishes of donors are, wherever possible, taken into account by the Board when allocating available funds.
SICK OR TREAT CAMPAIGN
- Sick or Treat is a Rare Cancers Initiative. Please note that all monies donated to Rare Cancers Australia Limited are used charitably at the discretion of the RCA Board of Directors.
- Permission to use the RCA logo is given to Sick or Treat registered participants only. The logo and its properties, cannot be published or used as an endorsement for any other fundraising activity without the expressed consent of Rare Cancers Australia. The Sick or Treat logo must be used as is. You may not alter the logos’ proportions, colours or design.
- By allowing your child(ren) to participate in Sick or Treat (SoT), you agree to assist, supervise and take responsibility for your child(ren) in setting up and maintaining their very own fundraising page on the SoT web site. You agree to the terms and conditions associated with setting up the fundraising page and accept responsibility for any and all content, information, data, opinions and images that are posted onto the page and will ensure that they are appropriate to SoT and a children’s web page.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult when door knocking with their Calling Cards. Calling Cards are designed for children to communicate their online fundraising page. They can be downloaded from the resource section of the Sick or Treat website.
Children under the age of 8 years are legally not permitted to fundraise.
Children 8-18 years old require authority from parents/guardian to fundraise. When setting up a fundraising page on the Sick or Treat website, persons aged under 18 will need a guardian to authorize the fundraising page via email by clicking on the authorization link sent. Your fundraising page will not be published without this online authorization by an adult.
- Children under the age of 18 participating in SoT fundraising program must do so under the supervision of an adult.
- Children under the age of 12 participating in SoT fundraising program must do so under the direct supervision of an adult.